Euro Truck Simulator 1


Green Teams game of fans brand-new review player can you guess what it is actually don't bother because you can read it forget that read what it says yes you're on Krypton later oh my god it's a game that's based on a type of money and also typhoon vehicle you're on trunk anyway let's hope this is the music game of quite excited showing it already pushing them in from getting into that truck and going out and doing what Drucker's do let's go do what truckers do right as  you can see you start up you can start off in along rear is do you like Kingdom Spain Portugal Spain and Portugal I got - look bit bit like a man's face on the side France Belgium Netherlands it's what a troll - from thing Germany Switzerland Italy looks like come further and I go he'll poop Australia what a kangaroos are from there could their pond anyway let's go with Starks and all this is along this place a bit cuz I'm premier believe on like emerald fence you're at your kingdom continue holding the exciting music kita and brawl pass it slowly so you don't before this is that every metal guitar rockin it fading out will stop again will final quite excited so I got Metallica Blaine in the background there game all phones Enter Sandman Wow so I'm not gonna sing it down on the words there's a trump you've got a bio trucker thing not some of the trucks a yellowy I've 100,000 Molly's nothing music brilliant lies how for that one I don't like the other one anyway killers a bit my girly no oh good good good

girly boy hello because it can be for anyone that's too expensive I like thatone I've got a funny flat tons of drops here all of them I could afford out that well be cooler I saw that was all right just look just about for that one short break so up face we got drops a are you don't waste your money on drinking beer you want heaven there you're not free steps up it's in your truck that I go for greenie yeah there we go welcome to Euro Truck Simulator you can turn off this tutorial don't eat you chill just drive it yep she's go out here game mph and assemble around town from traffic don't hear anything lock left and right if I didn't bother left with nothing coming quite excited Shawn agree gain more fans you Mira Nair I'm singing change of yours oh yeah a plumbing Laura reverse on I forgot me trailer as we dull out there's mirrors oh excuse me just no battery trailer skills great we've got mine yet you go get a trailer so much fit for his little gap yet gonna excuse me and your struck garbage on Oprah and him no offense this is B's stay away from there what we're gonna do Oh Chris n Lars a map nice m'kay really so that longer let's just go to Stokes house I'll go trim saw nowhere place a little bit we got stuck cranes in the background there gain more fans obviously doing some sort

of crane work but grunting light reveal present bring a little pasta Boreas intothe driving chakra way we change of you look lost yes see it from the depth on the body that all that's from top somewhat from house nice that's the give you go for the green traffic light that was ribbed circling here so yeah let's stop it I'll see what it says okay I'm stop follow you know right cargos at balls car parts cheese clothes coal diesel I still choose hot cheese right wheel cheese cities Manchester Newcastle Newcastle famous fruit I'll do that one first or take the job let's do it you must now attach the cargo tray look around the death pulp no poll and find it I'm pretty sure it's just the one the only one that's in there use the mirrors to safely back into the trailer here more times here we go just like real life yeah attach the trailer got it no skin but I saw cheesy is game no fans I mean you lost a source of cheese you can get cheddar um slices blonde outs went for a red light thinking about cheese slices now long different sorts of cheeses game your fans this trucks a bit blind slowly ask me is that hyssop it's not going very fast at all look at speedo is only doing one just under 17 and that's kilometres an hour oh come on air blowing car in from wait your acids on before to put them on forable to seeing you back stupid it here Ryan so quite realistic on trees aren't


enough women rubbish oh say what game will fun just like a real truckerI'm starving it's what could see a big freyal with 50 eggs 12 sausages 20 Bacon's big ol big ring of black pudding do I go up here yeah I think I do I'll be bringing a black pudding Oh No look at the Matt Moeller big big bowl of beans next to it because it won't fit when we plate fried bread don't any mushrooms up thinking about me figure we're windmill air gaming milk fat there's some bulk putting down trees wise doing that what we built some illegal farmhouse I should imagine now you lot on the right hand side it'sobviously relaxed except one stops Wells blooming slow it's trickier goingdolphins it's a good game anyway if you're from Europe and you want to drive over here try playing this pose before you talk crashing your trucks in turbo because you're not bothered sleep and I'll feel like attack a graph legally if you planning on becoming a serial killer game little fans this isn't agame for you cuz that's another thing not now I'm saying all truck drivers doit but that's been known that it's it's a job of choice for people who are thatway inclined for some strange reason Brandi only wants to be a truck driverI can't drive by Ken on games on press the games being overtaken I don't mind I'm just taking it nice and easy nice and safe that's why I say let's change the view inside and Drummond out remember go I'm Chester Newcastle Newcastle thingies ah blowing air I hate anyone come on London to Newcastle that's about got me about 900 miles lobbied my it'll take forever

got a rodeo no it's yawn there is watch out Joe what is it what's the CV link over watch out watch out watch out 22:19 Mickey Mackey here we go okaythere's a smoky hot sausage in rear of your caseload 10 Tookie Mickeytwo little ducks quack quack 22 holds legs 11 I just bingo I stop and flaming C beat up thanks a lot guys look a fence on the right game no fence made out a wood though would that stop my drop I do not think so on look hey look at the piles of a in the field can you see yes it's United Kingdom 1825 obviously don't think we deserve this game been to this country recently yeah bingo he said of God to that other Sunday down at the club and the grannies still brilliant because if only members could do with a grand on you too chief tells a member so if I'd won are giving me ticket and each out bingo always a big bit of meat to win on a Sunday afternoon playing on a bingo I want a big piece of brisket once and we have a deal cuz for grandadwasn't member pile up a grand I keep half he called me number they'll callbingo for me I felt a bit bags on set the trains for all the skill the bingonumbers because it was we didn't want it but then again gonna eat all that meal me mom said it we brand up ripped me off yeah having all my house to go now is there anything to see man whatever could be found acid electricitypylons gave little funds then on British people no hot bricks pylon website why I'm realistic there you go white man going by Brett's got alone illegal alcohol in the battle here I'll just sell it to some littlec aller 7-eleven genuine polish vodka 80% strength hey Belle down there they all collections were to show you you could use you you can't really tell you know cute castlestay in this Lane I think so a lot of Manchester I'm gesture place for the menhow do you do oops pen in the skill FCP  I saw a truck once he got a sign in the window was an FBI don't worry it wasn't the feds it was a joke it was a female body inspector he said I think it was a joke as well sold his one trip car as well once a bit where he wasn't he got on up like a meter hanging off his trousers but he got a blooming whip hanging off it it got like old but his

name was his CB handle it was pirate so he got the old pirate thing mix ofIndiana Jones because Paris off wigs and used to talk like a pirate ah say how many talking is doing waxing just thank you from Darby we got all that messed up  Darby East Midlands you can't get further from the plumbing seepick up got this big and on the front of his windscreen it by on his dashboard hi sighs the incredible alt sang and book green not green so pink it was an Orion but the real fingers sticking up and he said I'm not myself what it said but last word was off not very nice run never I had another sticker on the side of his door that said no dogs allowed or fat chicks imposed on that oneit's what real truck drivers like only one Riley Rock home see his name before they sleep in the wheel I don't know why Randy Andy wants to doit together why won't anyone see a lot of things smoke your brother couldn't do this hey that's trucks not sure that clusters work driving that truckit's not really is it which is why I'm going to do a fun driver in a big carI'm not worried fast yeah I'm gonna bridge I said it's nice get some freshair look at that gave little fans obviously if you're driving a truck don't hang out a window of a camera light app because a stone comes up Bosch /e camera try explaining up me to repairman ah no one some stuff and then the man will say are ya got your camera out low on the ground have you trying to do some some ladies walking around 





we're trying to think you're tilting up in a minute we're yeah yeah all right yeah look at Rand Bechdel Oh first onelet's go back in here nice and walk as we likes our brunette I'll into the signpost should I've gone down there that's down here always turn round it's getting dark out there game little fans only another 979 miles to goa low-angle confรญa the new customer Kabu remember Newcastle it's a big no  yet Newcastle Brown you still get mine cat while we're milk nice of them to think about the environment using that wind which would normally be used to wasteful things like flying kites and blowing things over here they're being used to make electricity let's call fear get to Newcastle sit round we go round we go round we go yeah there we go Gabriel fans did that show you what happens I bet he's getting tired I bet he's ready for sleep you have to see truck drivers sleeping don't you I've analyzed it for a rest with that 30 pound 30 stone got any dads and flawed older hockey bags defense time Jonah nice often with AB a grammar in it or something maybe a gun




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Empires 2

Hulk