Euro Truck Simulator 2


[PHONE RINGTONE] DRIVER: Hey LeCho! [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I got the stuff. I managed to smuggle it out. [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: As we discussed, I'll be off to Oslo with a job tomorrow. DRIVER: The stuff is hidden in the refrigerated trailer. DRIVER: No one will be looking for it there, and it won't get spoiled either! [LAUGHING] [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Absolutely not, my Boss trusts me completely. [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: All right, we'll do business in Trondheim then in the weekend! [DOOR OPENS] BOSS: Gábor! [HANGS UP CALL] DRIVER: Boss... BOSS: Am I glad to find you here! BOSS: Listen, we just got an urgent but juicy new job... ...but Rubber Duck has got a diarrhea, so you've got to jump in to his place! DRIVER: But Boss, I'm scheduled for a run to Oslo tomo- BOSS: 


Who cares about Scandinavia?! BOSS: This job, this one leads to uncharted territories... ...and is a perfect opportunity for an aggressive business expansion! DRIVER: Okay, but I- BOSS: I pay triple if you take this. DRIVER: It's not about that, but- BOSS: And you can take the Range T, too... ...The guys just finished overhauling it. [SIGH] DRIVER: Okay, where do I go? BOSS: Sophia will send you the detailed route plan soon. Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. BOSS: You'll be transporting PUCKI sausages to Constanța, ...then mititei to Sofia, ...and finally some Bulgarian beef thigh to Istanbul! DRIVER: [SIGH] Okay, when do I leave? BOSS: This afternoon, so go home, and kiss the bum of your girlfriend... ...or boyfriend, depending on what you prefer. [LAUGH] DRIVER: Your clever jokes, Boss, of course! BOSS: Awwww! BOSS: Get back here by 14:00. We'll have the refrigerated trailer checked and loaded by then. DRIVER: Just... Just leave that to me, Boss! [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Look, I told you it's not my fault. I've been reassigned. [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: The hell I wanted to come, but if I'd objected further, I might have got exposed. [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Yeah, the stuff's with me in the trailer. Once I get back, I'll send it to you somehow. [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Yeah, I'm driving it all the way to friggin' Istanbul, because I had no time to take it out of the trailer! [PHONE GARBLE] DRIVER: Okay, okay... Border's here, I need to hang up. We'll talk later. [HANGS UP PHONE] BORDER GUARD: Good afternoon! Your papers, please! DRIVER: Greetings, ma'am! There you go. BORDER GUARD: Hmm... On to Istanbul.... BORDER GUARD: Congratulations, Sir! You've been selected for an X-ray check! Please proceed through the rightmost gate! DRIVER: [SIGH] Hooray... Thank you very much! DRIVER: I needed this like a flat tyre... BORDER GUARD: Thank you, Sir! Please continue forward for a manual inspection! DRIVER: Wha-?! But why? I just got X-rayed from top to bum! BORDER GUARD: Because we take pride in paying great attention to our customers! BORDER GUARD: Straight. Ahead. Now! DRIVER: [SIGH] As you wish, ma'am! DRIVER: Good morning, gentlemen! The diligent shall be victorious! BORDER GUARD: Everything is in order. Thank you for your cooperation! BORDER GUARD: Have a nice journey to the Black Sea! DRIVER: Thank you, ma'am! I shall never forget you! DRIVER: All right then... Welcome to Romania! DRIVER: All right... This one's done, Sophia! So now, onto Sofia! BORDER GUARD: Hah, a Hungarian truck! 



Where are you going? DRIVER: Err... Sofia! Transporting mititei! BORDER GUARD: Good, good. Now listen. There's a lot of trucks ahead of you. BORDER GUARD: But for 500, I can speed up the inspection. DRIVER: 500 forints? BORDER GUARD: Very funny! No, for 500 lei! DRIVER: [SIGH] Here, enjoy bacşiş! BORDER GUARD: I will! Have a nice journey! DRIVER: Well, let's look at the bright side - he could have ripped me off even more. Hello, Bulgaria! [PISSING] DRIVER: Phew, okay, we're done here! [ZIPS TROUSERS] DRIVER: Come on, people! Hurry up with packing! I'm in delay already! WORKER: майната ти! You can get your lazy ass out, and help us, then! DRIVER: Hah! A vulgarian Bulgarian! WORKER: Млъкни, мързелив задник! BORDER GUARD: Ah, Macar bir kamyonet! Hoşgeldiniz! Welcome! Welcome! DRIVER: Err... Akşamlas? BORDER GUARD: Çok mutluyum! I'm so happy! Macarlar ve Türkler! We are friends, right? DRIVER:  Err... Yes, yes. Arkadaşlas. Friends! BORDER GUARD: Müthiş! Because... You know, when friends visit, they bring hediye! Gifts! DRIVER: Oh, f*ck me sideways, I bribed away almost all my money already... DRIVER: No hediye! No gifts! BORDER GUARD: Oh... Bu çok üzücü! That's sad! BORDER GUARD: Because you know, no gift, no entry! BORDER GUARD: Park there, and wait! DRIVER: Oh come on, man! DRIVER: O-Okay, enough of this! 




DRIVER: Günaydın! What gift you want? BORDER GUARD: Arkadaşım! Just small token of friendship! DRIVER: How much? BORDER GUARD: For you, just 2000 lira, friend! DRIVER: And 1000 lira equals... DRIVER: 105000 HUF?! Go and fu- BORDER GUARD: Teşekkür ederim! İyi yolculuklar! My friend! DRIVER: I hope you'll choke on it, my friend! Just in memory of our 150 years of friendship! DRIVER: Time to drive like a bull! Straight to Istanbul! DRIVER: All right, we're done! Let's just check the stuff, then hit the bed! [PHONE RINGING] DRIVER: Yes, Boss? BOSS: Gábor! Gábor! DRIVER: No worries, Boss! I've arrived safe and sound! BOSS: That's good. That's good. BOSS: But what the hell are you smuggling throughout Europe?! DRIVER: M-Me?! BOSS: Yes, you! I was just called from Ártánd that the X-ray check found something in the trailer... BOSS: ...that was not on the waybill! DRIVER: Oh, crap! BOSS: Would you kindly tell me what the hell are you smuggling with the company's trucks? With my trucks?! DRIVER: Okay, Boss. If you really wanna know... BOSS: I really wanna know! DRIVER: Well... The alpha build of the next Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC! BOSS: Say what?! DRIVER: Yep. BOSS: Holy crap! BOSS: Get back to Debrecen with it immediately! DRIVER: But, but Boss, I- I haven't even had my rest yet, and- BOSS: I said 'immediately'! And I want to know everything about it, you hear me? BOSS: The number of countries, the new trailers and cargos, the list of new cities, BOSS: ...its release date... Everything! DRIVER: Well... Okay... DRIVER: Okay Boss, where do you want me to begin? DRIVER: The countries? DRIVER: Well, the new area is the one you predicted before. And as for the cities... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Empires 2

Hulk